Friday, March 12, 2010

School Shoes???

Does anyone know of any brands of girls school, black lace up shoes that:


Are large sizes (11 US)


Dont contain any inbuilt arch support that is common in shoes


Are suitable for narrow ankles


suitable for very flat feet


dont cause very much pressure to be put on the toes


have very flexible upper souls and bottom souls (sorry if that isnt the right 'soul').


Hold the feet in place while running,walking


allow room for big, long toes





i have strange shaped feet and wearing the compulsary lace - up school shoes that we have to wear have caused my toes to repeatedly 'sprain themselves', caused sharp pains to go through the balls of my feet while walking, are causing knee pain and lower back pain all because my feet are not suited to that type of shoe!


T-bars are fine, they dont hurt my feet or cause any other problems but my school has banned them and i am not sure if i will be able to get them to let me wear them!


Does anyone know of any shoes that match the description above?



myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive