Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am looking for good quality all leather shoes (upper, lining and sole) Does anyone know where to get them?

As long as you're not looking for something ultra fancy, Clark shoes are the best -- they are well-constructed both for longevity and comfort. They have many different styles, all very classic and appealing.





Believe me, I have a medical condition that hampers my walking; so I need the best shoe possible to compensate for this. Clark shoes are attractive, classic design and offer comfort and support. Pricing is a teeny bit steep, but if you wait for a sale ...





I've purchased my Clark shoes both in JC Penney's and also Macy's.





Have fun and remember to always put your best foot forward !

I am looking for good quality all leather shoes (upper, lining and sole) Does anyone know where to get them?
Wherever you buy, don't buy


from China. They use recycled


rubber for their soles that really


stink. Go to: Amazon.com or


Sierra Trading Company or


Zappos or Shopzilla or


Google SHOES/Leather


Hint: Brazil/Italy/Britain make


good shoes.



Yellow Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive