Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I clean/deodorize the inside of my leather walking shoes (similar to athletic shoes).?

They are similar to athletic shoes with the soft cushion, but the uppers are leather, NOT nylon. The shoes are 1 year old, worn a couple of times a week, but there is strong foot odor. No problem like this with my other shoes.

How do I clean/deodorize the inside of my leather walking shoes (similar to athletic shoes).?
Lysol spray can also help (it's safe for your feet, according to my brother-in-law's foot doctor). Make sure the shoes get a chance to dry thoroughly between wearings.
Reply:Sprinkle a little baking soda inside and let sit overnight. Also, in the laundry or organizational aisle of your local all-purpose store, there should be some sort of charcoal deodorizing gizmos. They come in all sorts of shapes and sizes and work amazingly well. Good Luck!



health care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive