Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I need some email who business in leather and garment products?

I want to buy and at the same time I also want to sell our product to all over of the world.


SELL: SHOE’S UPPER LEATHER (INCLUDED BOVINE LEATHER AND SHEEP SKIN AND LAMBSKIN LEATHER.) FUR AND LEATHER GARMENT. MIDDLE CLASS , MAINLY FOR RUSSIA MARKET AND OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRY.





MAIN DEMAND: RAW HIDES, INCLUDED WET SALTED BOVINE HIDES, WET SALTED SHEEP SKIN HIDES , WET BLUE HIDES. WT SALTED LAMBSKIN HIDES. ABOUT BOVINE HIDES WHE WEIGHT NOT EXCEEDED 26KGS.

I need some email who business in leather and garment products?
look in yahoo they have a leather forum of how to make leather products try typeing the question in search in Q%26amp;A more than likely it will give you a results that's how I found them I was interested in designing purses and shoes as well as other fashion and buying the materials yahoo has a forum with a teacher and they have a factory, and it is oversees.



visual arts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive