Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What is the upper age acceptable for wearing saddle shoes?

I've wanted a pair for years but am now in my mid-30s and think of them as a teenage fashion. I know most teens today wouldn't wear them, but would it be inappropriate to wear a pair in one's forties? Maybe some older people who remember their heyday can tell me what the custom was.

What is the upper age acceptable for wearing saddle shoes?
Custom was for those wearing them into their twenties...black and white most popular where I live, brown and white second most popular. Other colours and white rare.





I would think anyone at any age could wear them as long as they were comfortable doing so.





The fashion police might not like it but, who cares what they think?,,



performing arts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive