Sunday, October 11, 2009

General questions about diet and fitness?

1. When I skip with my skipping rope my feet hurt after a while. Is this because I have bad form or should I wear shoes?





2. I skip for 5 mins, jog/run for 20 mins on a machine (not a treadmill), and do push ups afterwards everyday. Will all this make a difference to my body eventually or is it not enough? Also, I sweat super alot during all this, i think that's good.





3. Are there any other good arm exercises other than pushups? Or exercises for the upper body?





4. Regarding the nutrition info on foods etc. Does fat, carbohydrates, and sugar all contribute to gaining weight or does fat only make you gain weight and carbs and sugar is for other stuff??? I really don't know. And how much fat is too much in foods.





5. Is burning 200 calories a lot?

General questions about diet and fitness?
1. Try to skip rope more often. Your feet just need to get use to it. Oh, and wear nice comfortable shoes.





2. You are doing fine. You won't get results the next day, just be patient and you'll notice more muscle and that doing those exercises gets easier. Sweating means that your burning fat which is what you want.





3. Another good exercise is weight lifting. Buy 5 pounds 10 lbs. and buy more when those get easier.





4. You have to dicuss that with your doctor because everyone has different needs.





5. Actually it's a little. To lose weight you need to burn off more calories than you take in. For example: 2,000 calories intake I would need to burn off atleast 2,001 to lose weight. But that doesn't mean that you should be on the treadmill all day, because everytime you type you lose some calories. If your at work/school move your leg side to side.





If you have anymore questions contact me at


gchivas101@yahoo.com



skin rash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive