Sunday, October 11, 2009

What can i be for halloween?

ok i have no idea what to be for halloween. i have this really gorgeous dress but i dont know what to do with it.i want to be a princess but not just a plain old princess, or a fairy one i want to be different.ok my dress is a halter from my chest up its cream and then on the rest of my upper body is a turqouise satin tie that goes around my back.then the rest of the dress is dark brown.i hope that describe it all.now to me i am 5'2, brown skin but not that dark,straight black hair goes below my armpits, i guess i have almond eyes and really dark brown eyes.i weigh about 115 and 13 years old.i need ideas for my hair and my makeup.also i need ideas for jewelery and shoes.dont make it expensive like everything under $20.00 that would be good.thanks very much!!!

What can i be for halloween?
i think a fairy princess idea is a good idea with that dress. A cute pair of wings, blue eyeshadow, nude lips, and heels
Reply:i donno



tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive