Sunday, October 11, 2009

Girl, in a guys world!?

K, I am a 14 yr old girl. I have 5 friends, %26amp; they r all boys. I have always gotten along better with boys than girls. I have never liked makeup, dresses, skirts high heel shoes, any girl clothes, or anything a girl would like. When I was younger I played with hot wheels %26amp; not dolls. My hair is short, like cut around my ears short. I just have like to do what boys do %26amp; not what girls do. I mean people actually think i am a boy. I wear young mens clothes, ball caps, A-shirts, ect.. I mean I can put on a pair of my moms pants %26amp; a shirt like u get at walmart with a school logo on it %26amp; people still think I am a boy. I am about the height of a 14 yr old boy, %26amp; maybe just a hair smaller, I do not have a curvy waist, my upper arms r not small like a girls. I just don't know what to do! I cannot stand girly stuff %26amp; It makes me mad because when people (not very often) C that i am a girl they treat me like a fragile doll! I can't stand that! What should or can I do? Serious answers please. tnx

Girl, in a guys world!?
I think that you have not discovered yet the trememdous power of girls.
Reply:Find a community mental health service and ask for a referral to a professional who can guide you through the next three to five years. Also trust in your family's love. You are a really good person, and that will not change.



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive